TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of service
All Contracts between M.Casey Designs and its Customer(s) are subject to these Terms.
In placing an Order with M.Casey Designs the Customer accepts the application of these Terms to the Contract and the Terms will become binding on M.Casey Designs and the Customer in respect of their Contract from the date of the Order. - M.Casey Designs work for each Customer is unique. M.Casey Designs will not refund the Deposit once paid.
- These Terms take precedence over any oral or written statement, which is to the contrary, except that their application to the Contract may be amended in writing by a director of M.Casey Designs.
- These Terms are the only terms which apply to the Contract.
- M.Casey Designs may revise these Terms from time to time.
- If M.Casey Designs revises these Terms, M.Casey Designs will give all Customers at least one month’s written notice by email of any changes to the Terms before they take effect. ORDERING, AND DELIVERY
- Once the Order has been placed any Major Change to the Work described in the Quotation, will result in a change to the Contract Price, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- By making Major Changes to the design the Customer agrees to be liable for these additional charges, which will be notified to the Customer and charged in an interim or final invoice.
- Customer is responsible for pick up of items
- All completed items will be held 7 days after project completion, unless otherwise discussed. After the 7 days a storage fee of $50 a week will be charged, and due upon pick up of item.
PAYMENT AND CHARGES
-Deposit is non-refundable
-Final payment is due at the completions of the project
SPECIFICATION AND QUALITY
- Paint colors mixed to match a sample or example provided by the Customer will be matched as close as possible to that sample or example but color matching is not guaranteed.
- Wood grain &; color supplied in order to match a sample or example provided by the Customer will be matched as close as possible but exact matching is not guaranteed.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- M. Casey Designs is not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by an event outside our reasonable control.
- If an event outside of our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and M.Casey Designs obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The total liability of M.Casey Designs to the Customer shall not exceed the value invoiced for them for the Works.
- M.Casey Designs shall not be liable for loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of amenity or any other type of special or indirect or consequential loss suffered by the Customer as a result of any act or omission by M.Casey Designs.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or purport to exclude the Customer’s statutory rights.
- If the Customer is two or more persons then the Customer’s liability under the Contract shall be joint and several.
- Any failure or delay by M.Casey Designs to enforce these Terms shall not be and should not be understood as a waiver of the Company’s rights to enforce such Terms.